Compared with various medical electronic instruments, monitor is widely used. It is usually deployed in the CCU, ICU, operating room, rescue room and other occasions that require long-term monitoring of patient physiological parameters. It can be used alone or used with other monitors and central monitors to form a monitoring system. The monitor can not only improve the efficiency of nursing work, but more importantly, it can provide a more reliable guarantee for more comprehensive and accurate knowledge of the patient's condition and the improvement of the quality of medical services.
The monitor reference scheme is based on MindMotion’s MM32F3270 microcontroller:
- Signal acquisition: pick up the physiological parameter signals of the human body through electrodes and sensors, convert other signals such as light and pressure into electrical signals, and receive the collected data through the ADC or communication port
- Analog processing: the collected signals are processed with impedance matching, filtering, and amplifying through the analog circuit, and signals are collected with high-precision ADC
- Digital processing: This is the core of modern monitors, mainly composed of analog-to-digital converters, microprocessors, memory, etc. The analog-to-digital converter converts the analog signal of physiological parameters from human body into digital signals, the memory stores operating procedures, sets information and temporary data (such as waveform, text, trend, etc.), and the microprocessor receives control information together with executive program from the control panel, calculates, analyzes and stores the digital signal, and controls the output, and at the same time coordinates and checks the operations of the whole machine
- Information output: display waveform, text, graphics, start alarms and print records
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M3 core, operating at a frequency of up to 120MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 512KB Flash, 128KB RAM
- Three 12-bit ADCs, two 12-bit DACs and two comparators
- Two 16-bit general-purpose timers, two 32-bit general-purpose timers, two 16-bit basic timers and two 16-bit advanced timers
- Two I2C interfaces, three SPI interfaces, three I2S interfaces and 8 UART interfaces
- One USB OTG full-speed interface
- One CAN interface
- One SDIO interface
- One Ethernet interface
- Working voltage:2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide five package types: LQFP144, LQFP100, LQFP64, LQFP48 and QFN40
- It is composed of LCD display, real-time clock, data storage and the execution of ECG algorithm
- Efficient arithmetic unit capable of processing ECG algorithm
- Capable of transforming data into electrocardiogram waveform, which can be displayed on LCD display in real time or transferred to PC via USB
- Strong anti-interference ability, high reliability and capable of adapting to complex environment