Printer and scanner
Compared with impact and pen printers, thermal printers are characterized by a series of features such as simple structure, small size, light weight, low noise, low power consumption, high printing quality, low price, low operating cost and reliability. It is widely used in hospitals, banks, restaurants, railways, etc. The MM32F3270 series is a general-purpose microcontroller based on the 32-bit Cortex-M3 core.
Clock security mechanism, multi-level power management, general-purpose DMA controller, etc. are integrated on the chip. The main frequency of the system can reach 120MHZ. Its higher processing speed can meet various operation requirements of the printer, and it can be used to develop various printer products.
-GPIO external interrupt supports “Out of Paper” detection and keystroke detection
- High-speed SPI port is convenient for plug-in SPI FLASH to store fonts
- USB OTG function supports USB connection and U disk, etc.
- 12-bit ADC port of high precision supports over-temperature detection and motor control detection.
Main control module
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M3 core, operating at a frequency of up to 120MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 512KB Flash, 128KB RAM
- Three 12-bit ADCs, two 12-bit DACs and two comparators
- Two 16-bit general-purpose timers, two 32-bit general-purpose timers, two 16-bit basic timers and two 16-bit advanced timers
- Two I2C interfaces, three SPI interfaces, three I2S interfaces and 8 UART interfaces
- One USB OTG full-speed interface
- One CAN interface
- One SDIO interface
- One Ethernet interface
- Working voltage:2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide five package types: LQFP144, LQFP100, LQFP64, LQFP48 and QFN40
- Energy conservation and stability, high-resolution print quality, high-efficiency print speed and communication ports for multiple versions
MM32 MCU Model：
- Arm Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 72 MHz
- Program memory up to 64KB and data memory up to 16KB
- BLE 5.0 wireless communication
- 2.3V - 3.9V wide voltage for power supply
- Ultra-low power consumption during normal operation and multiple low-power modes being available
- Multiple communication ways like SPI, UART, I2C, USB and CAN
- Multiple update methods like IAP, ISP and OTA
- MM32W0130 supports multiple package types like QFN48 and LQFP48
- BLE 5.0 wireless communication is more stable
- Support USB Device and communicate by directly connecting to the computer