Handheld camera stabilizer
The camera stabilizer is the supporting device for installing and fixing the camera. It is divided into fixed and electronic ones. The electronic camera stabilizer is suitable for scanning and monitoring a large area, and it can expand the surveillance range of the camera. The high-speed profile of the electronic camera stabilizer is achieved by two executive motors which receive signals from the controller to give accurate position.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN422C microcontroller, the motor control scheme takes MM32SPIN422C as its main control:
- Highly integrated solution with MOSFET and LDO integrated in the chip
- Embed dedicated motor control modules like divider, comparator and operation amplifier
- Changes are seen in the actual dynamic sampling environment of the six-axis sensor with the dynamic calibration of the scientific algorithm
- PWM motor’s accurate control allows shooting balance and anti-shake
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 128KB Flash, 12KB SRAM
- Include two 12-bit ADCs, with the sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Five general-purpose timers and two PWM advanced timers for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- Embed two operation amplifiers for motor application, two comparators and integrates six MOSFET to support 3V~16V power supply, with the maximum drive current being 1.5A
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃
- Provide QFN32 package type