TWS headphone charging case
TWS is the abbreviation of True Wireless Stereo. Presently, various TWS earphones are seen in the market. In today's technology, TWS true wireless Bluetooth earphones are basically charged by the earphone charging box, partly because a larger battery cannot be included into the interior side of the small and exquisite headset and partly because more space will be asked by the charging socket and its components .
This scheme uses the MCU from MM32F0010 series for the charging and discharging management and system control of the TWS earphone charging box:
- MCU can not only monitor the working state of the lithium battery and the closed state of the Hall switch, but also control other ICs in the system. It can manage IC by controlling the power supply, bringing about the charging and discharging management of the TWS earphone.
- Flexibly control the LED indicator lights through MCU timer and GPIO and achieve the personalized display function of the charging state.
- Communicate with the Bluetooth earphone to view the battery information through the single-wire communication of UART
- 12bit ADC allows the battery management
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 48MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 16KB Flash, 2KB RAM
- One 12-bit ADC
- One 16-bit general-purpose timer, one 16-bit basic timer and one 16-bit advanced timer
- One I2C interface, one SPI interface and two UART interfaces
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide two package types: QFN32, TSSOP20 and SOP8
- Three battery indicator lights (for battery indication)
- The charging interface of the charging box is TYPE-C and the charging interface of the earphone is PIN-contact
- The charging box is equipped with overvoltage protection (OVP)
- The earphone will be automatically charged after being placed into the charging box and it will enter the deep sleep state until it is fully charged
- The left and right earphones are charged separately (to avoid that the power of the left and right earphones is not synchronized after being used alone)
- Wireless overvoltage detection (overcharging protection)