The air-conditioner refers to the equipment that uses artificial means to adjust and control the temperature, humidity, flow rate and other parameters of the ambient air in a building or structure. The structure of the air conditioner includes: compressor, condenser, evaporator, four-way valve, one-way valve capillary assembly, etc. It is an indispensable part in modern life.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN37 and MM32SPIN06 microcontrollers, the outdoor air-conditioner takes MM32SPIN37 and MM32SPIN06 as the main control.
MM32 MCU Model:
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 64KB Flash, 16KB SRAM
- Include 12-bit ADC, with sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Five general-purpose timers, one PWM advanced timer for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- Embed two comparators for motor applications
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide three package types: QFN32, LQFP48 and LQFP32
MM32 MCU Model:
- Two Arm® Cortex-M0 cores, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz
- 128KB Flash, 32KB SRAM
- Include two 12-bit ADCs, with the sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Embed hardware divider
- two PWM advanced timers for motor control
- 2.0V - 5.5V wide voltage for power supply
- Support sensorless FOC scheme, single resistor or dual resistor current sampling scheme
- Support the startup of the outdoor fan in the wind
- Sliding algorithm supports 1Hz ultra-low rotation speed
- High integration density, with the single chip supporting multi-motors control