Air fryer, a machine that can use air to "fry", mainly uses air to replace the hot oil in the frying pan to make the food cooked; at the same time, the hot air also blows away the moisture on the surface of the food, making the food ingredients approximately fried.
The air fryer reference scheme is based on MindMotion’s MM32F0010 microcontroller and its system architecture is seen below:
- Multi-channel NTC ADC values can be collected through 1Msps 12Bit SAR ADC, and precise temperature control can be achieved by controlling the heating tube through PID algorithm
- Multiple TIM timers can achieve timing function
- Polyphonic and homophonic buzzer can be achieved through PWM
- Control motor allows the fan to be continuously variable
- Up to 18 available GPIOs allow the input from multiple function keys
- LED chip can be driven to display menu and time through SPI communication
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 48MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 16KB Flash, 2KB RAM
- One 12-bit ADC
- One 16-bit general-purpose timer, one 16-bit basic timer and one 16-bit advanced timer
- One I2C interface, one SPI interface and two UART interfaces
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide two package types: QFN32, TSSOP20 and SOP8