Washing machine is a cleaning appliance that uses electrical energy to generate mechanical effect to wash clothes. According to the driving method, there are direct drive, belt drive, and pulsator drive.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN0280 microcontrollers, the washing machine, in which the main control board can directly control the BLDC, takes MM32SPIN0280 as the main control.
MM32 MCU Model:
- Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz
- 128KB Flash, 8KB SRAM
- Include two 12-bit ADCs, with the sampling speed up to 3Msps
- Five general-purpose timers and two PWM advanced timers for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces, three UART interfaces
- Embed four operation amplifiers and five comparators for motor applications
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Wide speed range: 200-16000rpm (4pp+ Reduction Ratio 11:1)
- Reliable, low-speed and quick start (LBG+PLL+dead-time compensation)
- Stably high-speed operation (improved field weakening control+high-speed angle compensation)
- Fast brake control, cradle wash
- Multiple protections: over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, stalling, default phase, over-power, power grid failure protection and unbalance protection
- Support clothing weight estimation, multi-temperature sensors, water level detectors, drain valve control, door lock control