Industrial IoT is a new stage that continuously integrates all kinds of acquisition and control sensors or controllers with perception and monitoring capabilities as well as technologies, such as mobile communications and smart analysis into all respects in the process of industrial production, hereby greatly improving manufacturing efficiency and product quality, reducing product cost and resource consumption to upgrade the traditional industry to a smart-based one.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32F3270 microcontroller, the industrial IoT has the following features:
- Up to eight UART ports which can be connected to rich standardized industrial peripherals
- Standard CAN interface with adjustable rate
- FSMC interface supports extended SRAM/Flash/TFT LCD
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M3 core, operating at a frequency of up to 120MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 512KB Flash, 128KB SRAM
- Three 12-bit ADCs, two 12-bit DACs and two comparators
- Two 16-bit general-purpose timers, two 32-bit general-purpose timers, two 16-bit basic timers and two 16-bit advanced timers
- Two I2C interfaces, three SPI interfaces, three I2S interfaces and 8 UART interfaces
- One USB OTG full-speed interface
- One CAN interface
- One SDIO interface
- Working voltage:2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide five package types: LQFP144, LQFP100, LQFP64, LQFP48 and QFN40
- Real-time transfer of network data
- Support rich communication ports
- High reliability ensures the functioning in complicated industry environment