Power tool is a hand-held or removable mechanized tool that is powered by a motor or an electromagnet and drives the mechanical parts to perform tasks through a transmission mechanism. Power tools are light in structure, small in size, low in vibration, low in noise, and flexible in operation. They are easy-to-control, easy-to-carry and use, robust and durable. Compared with manual tools, its labor productivity can be increased to several times or dozens of times.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN360C microcontroller, the power tool control scheme takes MM32SPIN360C as the main control:
- Sensorless control
- Overcurrent and overvoltage stalling protection
- Support up to 150,000 eRPM
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 72MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 128KB Flash, 12KB SRAM
- Include 12-bit ADC, with sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Five general-purpose timers and two PWM advanced timers for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- Embed three operation amplifiers and three comparators for motor applications
- The working voltage of pre-driver reaches up to 75V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃
- Provide QFN48 package type