A small robot has many joint actions and each joint is a control motor.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN222C microcontroller, the motor control scheme takes MM32SPIN222C as the main control:
- Highly integrated solution with MOSFET and LDO integrated in the chip
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- Position speed control
- Single UART communication
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 72MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 32KB Flash, 4KB SRAM
- Include 12-bit ADC, with sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Five general-purpose timers, one PWM advanced timer for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- Embed one comparator for motor application and integrates six MOSFET to support 3V~16V power supply, with the maximum drive current being 1.5A
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃
- Provide QFN32 package type