MM32LThe MM32L series is a new generation of MCU products launched by MindMotion for low-power applications. It equips with Arm® Cortex®-M0 derivative core and adopts the advanced low-power architecture design and technologies, making power consumption down to 700nA in the Standby mode and 100nA in the Shutdown mode possible. It also equips with many innovative R&D achievements made by MindMotion in the field of low power, including segmented LCD driver SCLD, capacitive touch module MindTouch, infrared signal modulation module IRM, low-power operational amplifier, analog comparator, high-precision clock, etc.
- Equip with Arm Cortex-M0 derivative core and operate at a frequency of up to 48MHz
- Support 32KB~256KB Flash memory
- Provide multiple package types from 20 pins to 100 pins
- Integrate with low-power peripherals such as LPUART, LPTIM, operational amplifier and analog comparator
- Embed human-machine interaction interface peripherals such as segmented code LCD controller and capacitive touch module MindTouch
- Supported temperature range: -40℃~85℃
* Plan & Under development